Saturday, February 25, 2017

Amazing Eyes...So many choices...

I found a place that sells Pabol Eyes.  I am fascinated.  I found both acrylic and glass eyes by a company called Pabol.  The only place I could find them was at Dolls by Sandie.  Dolls by Sandie has a ton of different eyes including the German glass eyes.  I was so impressed with their eye collection.  I will certainly check them out in the future.  I also saw some beautiful light blue and green eyes I wanted.  If only money grew on trees...

Well my two next babies are getting them.  Gracie is getting the brown and Raine is getting the indigo blue.  Aren't they just beautiful.  At some point I will use glass.  But the acrylics are so beautiful none the less. I just thought for acrylics these look a lot like glass.  Their glass eyes were gorgeous too.

Gracie is getting this color...

Raine is getting this color...
I also like Bountiful Babies Acrylic Eyes.  I am going to invest in a few with my next purchase.


The Eyeco Softglass eyes were gorgeous too.  The prices were great.  I will certainly try them out in the near future.  They were also available at Dolls By Sandie.



Dolls by Sandie also had the beautiful Lauscha Glass Eyes and a picture of their trip to Germany to see the glass eye factory.  I enjoyed the pictures truly.



No comments:

Post a Comment