Friday, March 17, 2017

Waiting For Supplies Is Paintful


I hate waiting for supplies to arrive, don't you.  I am such an instant gratification person in a way, however, I know that good things come to those who wait so I exercise my patience a lot.  I so want to get them and wish the tools to make reborns were something you could get locally but they are not.  The dollar store actually had more things than any other place.  There was almost nothing at the craft store for me.  My next interesting purchase will be a kit for ethnic skin colors kit from Bountiful Baby.  Yay.  I am so excited.



I ordered these cool Heavenly Illusions rooting needles from a company in Canada.  It took about 7 days for the rooting needles to come.  Shipping wasn't much but the lack of productivity probably cost me a lot.  I ordered cool rooting needles that only insert one hair at a time for a more natural look.  They have rubberized outsides so I look forward to trying them out.  I will let you know what I think of them as soon as I try them out.  I am so glad they are here and I know that Sunday may be my only day for Reborning since I am back in school.
You can get them here https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/hair-rooting/heavenly-illusions-rooting-needles



Other things I want to order...this cool eyeball tool.  I thought of using a nerf bullet but not sure where any are in this house though a year or two ago, I could not stop stepping on them.  I found it at Nonie's Angel's Nursery.  Hope it comes fast.  Going to order it and some extra zip ties too.  here http://www.noniesangelsnursery.com/Reborning_Supplies/Other_Supplies/other_supplies.html

Have fun reborning.

Kimberly
Snuggle Babies Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment