Monday, March 19, 2018

Putting Mason Alexander's Wardrobe Together

Hi friends and reborn fans!

I am working on a belly and backplate for one of my dolls and then I am also working on rooting a boy doll for another customer.  I have a set of twins coming, It's going to be surprising for my fans to see what I have coming.  I am super excited to come up with the most adorable twins ever.

I am working to put a wardrobe together for Mason Alexander.  Here is what I have chosen and hope they fit when they arrive.

He is a bigger boy but I really have no idea what size he wears.  I wish I had a spreadsheet so I could track which dolls wear what sizes of clothing.

Mason Alexander's Wardrobe...

Baby Boys Striped Fleece Sleeper (0-9m)
Baby Boys Striped Fleece Sleeper (0-9m) by PETIT LEM

Baby Boys 3-Piece Dinosaur Hoodie, Bodysuit & Pants Set (3-9m)
Baby Boys 3-Piece Dinosaur Hoodie, Bodysuit & Pants Set (3-9m)
by Famous Maker

Baby Boys 2-pack Lion Hats (0-6m)
Baby Boys 2-pack Lion Hats (0-6m)
by GERBER

Chevron Print Blanket with Koala Plush Toy
Chevron Print Blanket with Koala Plush Toy
by HUDSON BABY

4 - Pack Flannel Dog Receiving Blankets
4 - Pack Flannel Dog Receiving Blankets
by LUVABLE FRIENDS

I Love Mommy 5-Piece Bib & Burp Cloth Set
I Love Mommy 5-Piece Bib & Burp Cloth Set
by LUVABLE FRIENDS

and I hope I have socks already in stock that will fit him.



Here is Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment