Monday, November 20, 2017

Shekeia Kaandra Available Now! Comes with FREE Belly Plate.

I took more pictures of Shekeia Kaandra.  Here she is...

She will be available on e-bay and reborns.com or you can email me quickly and I can send you an invoice via paypal.  She is $400 plus Shipping (depends on your area - to Continental US is 59.95).

Available 

If you want your own baby like this one, let me know!







































Her belly plate has a small crack on the inside (not visible from the outside) which I have repaired so I am throwing it in for free.  It is as is.  No warranties.  (Flowers not included - they are just graphics)

The belly plate has thin pink satin ribbons to tie it on.


Body Plate Front


FREE Body Plate Back - thin crack on back of plate repaired with Modge Podge 3D Medium.  

She comes with lots of goodies shown and you will also get a FREE baby bracelet!

No refunds, no returns, no warranty.  Please see my care instructions!

Thanks Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment