Thursday, October 19, 2017

Neveah Serenity Showcase

Hi friends and artists,

Neveah Serenity is almost ready to go.  I do have to take care of two minor issues and order a smaller outfit for her but she is stuffed and primped and waiting for her new mommy and daddy.

I created her using the Bountiful Baby "Neveah" doll kit, ash blonde mohair and genesis heat set paints.

Do you want to see her?  Okay!  Here she is!

I am so proud of how she turned out.  I have a couple of items to do before she is completely finished.  I have to order a smaller outfit, as she seems to be preemie sized.


First moments...

\

Awww, she is sooo sweet...


Such cute little toes...


Look at all that hair....


She is such a cuddler...


How sweet!  Such pretty little feet.

\

Oh goodness, how can you not be in love...


Mommy, come get me...


Guess who is hungry?



Oh goodness, she is cute!



Peek-a-boo!


Pink little knees.


She likes her binky!


Trying her socks on!


Blue eyes with a flecks of gold in them!


Mama!  Hold me!


She is gonna need preemie to 0 months clothing!


Ready to snuggle her Mommy!


Ash blond hair rooted over hand painted hair.



Well there you have it.  I hope you enjoyed seeing her.  She will be available now!

Neveah Serenity!


Sending love and hugs!

Kimberly Stevens








No comments:

Post a Comment