Thursday, October 19, 2017

Favorite Places To Buy Clothes for Reborn Baby Dolls



It occurred to me that I need to put together a list of my favorite places to buy baby clothes for our reborn babies.  Please send me your ideas too so we can all share!   If you sell clothes for reborn dolls let me know so I can share your website!

Amazon Little Me Brand

Carters Carter's Brand

Children's Place

Gap Baby

Kohls  Carter's,, Baby B'Gosh, Jumping Beans, Burt Bee's Baby

Macy's

Nordstrom Nordstrom Baby, Ralph Lauren, Little Me, Rosy Pope, Burberry, Aden & Anais, Sara Kety, L'oved Baby, Little Things Mean A Lot, Gucci

Old Navy

Target - Just One You Made By Carter's, Cat N Jack, Cloud Island

Walmart - Rene Rofe Brand, Child of Mine by Carter's

I want to come up with a list of each baby and what size they wear, I will work on that!

Happy Reborning!

Love always,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment