Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Elsie May Was Born December 5th at 10:25 pm

Ok guys, I am especially in love with this one.  Her face is so darn cute.  That smile is just so touching and warm.  Her name is Elsie May and she is a sculpt from Bountiful Baby called Elsie.  I hope you enjoyed seeing her.  She will be available shortly as soon as I get her box together and add a touch more blushing to her neck of her belly plate.  I just thought I would show her off.  I couldn't even wait because I forgot to do my graphic stamp but I will get that up later as I have a party to clean for!  I might have a real hard time letting her go but at some point I will have to face the facts that I am an artist and these creations are not for me.  They are for special mommies and daddies who need them!

















She has newborn dark blue eyes.

Tata for now,

Love Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment