Friday, September 8, 2017

Blushing on Nevaeh Serenity * Update *





Hi friends,

Ok so I am supposed to be doing my homework but guess what.  I could not focus last night nor could I this morning.  All I can think about is wanting to paint, blush, and detail my babies.  Oh, and hanging out with my family, my son, my daughter and my grandbaby.  I am enjoying it so much.  So I was really focused this morning and did not want to write my 4 papers due by Sunday so I spent a little time working on Nevaeh Serenity's blushing.  So in between dealing with my 4-year-old grandchild, and making food, taking care of my Maltese dogs, etc, I got a little time in to blush.  Don't worry I alway wash my hands, in fact, I am a bit of a germaphobe and Maltese are allergy friendly because I have the worst allergies in the world.  So I wash very well and mostly my husband and son take care of my pups.  They are kennelled while inside anyway or else they would have probably torn up my reborn dolls already.  So I have to make this quick.  I just wanted to share with you my blushing on Nevaeh Serenity that I did.  I am really proud and I have to say I might do just a tad more on her elbows, knees, cheeks, and pads of hands and feet but overall she looks beautiful.  She is not baked yet but afterwards the blushing should be a bit more subtle.  Then I will do more of a focused blushing on sweet little cheeks, knees, elbows and touch up work.





Excuse the soft towel beneath her it's to catch any paint so I can wash it out.  It is dry so none of that will end up on the baby.  So far I have done quite a few layers of paint on her, probably about 10 different layers of the genesis heat set paint.





I am feeling very proud as I think she looks extremely good.  I hope you like her.  I am trying to really focus on a very newborn look for this reborn doll.  She is Nevaeh from Bountiful Baby.  Nevaeh is sculpted by Denise Pratt.  She is really a gorgeous little baby.  I am gonna call her Nevaeh Serenity.  I am making great progress and I hope you like her too!






I gotta get on my homework, so have fun and visit me soon!

Love to all,

Kimberly Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment