Saturday, February 25, 2017

This Doll Is So Darned Cute!

Oh man I have done it again.  I am feeling a soft spot in my heart for this little tyke.  She has a sort of similar look to my first daughter Amber.  Her name is Shannon and she is by Ann Timmerman.  I will just have to get her for sure!  I want to do her as a full body doll.




I think she will be number 4 or 5 down the list for me.  Planning ahead and dreaming!  Look how cute she is.  I saw her done with a full body
with full arms and legs.  She is soooo pretty!  I'm just in luv, luv,
luv with her pretty little eyelashes and cute little pouty mouth.  She
almost looks like she is in trouble or something.  She is going on my
list of dolls to design.  I think she will look perfect with light green eyes and light amber blonde hair.


Say hi if you come by!

Kimberly
Snuggle Babies Nursery


No comments:

Post a Comment